We lead the development of University administrative policies, frameworks and programs. Working with University management, we also lead the development or review of policies necessary to ensure that units are operating in compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations, as well as University policies.
We serve as the staff for the Northwestern Policy Review Committee (PRC). The PRC is a standing committee of the University. Its role is to review, help ensure that new or revised University policies follow an approved format and process, and are approved by the respective University Officer. Members of the committee include:
- Associate Vice President for Audit and Advisory Services
- Associate Provost for Budget, Facilities, and Analysis
- Associate General Counsel
- Vice President for Human Resources and Chief Human
- Associate Vice President for Research Integrity
- Associate Vice President for Compliance