Like other universities, Northwestern is concerned about the consequences of high-risk drinking and other drug use including poor academic performance, sexual assault, injury and law enforcement penalties. The Community Alcohol Coalition was developed to create a university-wide strategic plan. The Coalition, together with numerous other campus partners, aims to create a campus environment that supports students in making responsible decisions.
This site provides Northwestern students, parents, faculty, staff and neighbors a centralized 'hub' for information, policies, programs and services.
- Community Alcohol Coalition
- Here is information on our Community Alcohol Coalition at Northwestern.
- Our Philosophy
- Here is information about Nu's policy on Alcohol and other Drugs
- Annual Policy Notification and Biennial Review
- Here is the Annual Notification and Biennial Review.
- Contact Us
- Here is information on how to contact someone regarding alcohol and other drug issues.