Student-Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC)
Student-Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC) serves many important roles:
- It promotes communication between the athletic administration and student-athletes at Northwestern by providing a student-athlete voice within the department, discussing issues and concerns, and providing feedback as necessary.
- It recruits fellow student-athletes to serve the campus, Evanston, and the surrounding area through a variety of community service programs and events.
- It enhances the relationship between the Athletics Department and all other realms within Northwestern University.
- View a roster of current members, along with their positions on the committee.
- View upcoming meeting dates, review minutes from past meetings, and learn about what happens at a typical SAAC meeting.