Registration Information for Returning Seniors, Graduate Students, and Current Juniors
Important dates for Fall Quarter 2013 registration:
- May 6: The class schedule will be available online.
- May 3, 6, 7: Schedule advising appointments with your athletic academic advisor for these days. Come prepared with your class choices. (Caesar schedule will not be available until May 6; we will have hard copies in the office on May 3)
- May 13: Pre-registration begins.
Declared majors in McCormick and Medill:
- You are required to meet with your school advisor to discuss your classes. If you fail to meet with your advisor, your registration will be cancelled.
- This meeting can take place before or after you meet with your Academic Services advisor.
- REMINDER: Your athletics advisors are not permitted to do specific major course advising for these two schools. You MUST meet with your school advisor.
Declared majors in WCAS, School of Communication, and SESP:
- You are strongly encouraged to meet with your WCAS advisor for information on major and minor courses and pre-registration.
NOTE: All current juniors who plan to graduate in June 2014, must complete a Petition to Graduate by the end of Spring Quarter 2013. Please see the following website for additional information: Petition to Graduate.
- WCAS, School of Communication, Medill, and SESP students with declared majors or minors can pre-register for a maximum of two courses.