You will not be permitted to register for the upcoming academic quarter until you have seen your athletics academic advisor. Student-athlete registration begins on Friday, November 15 @ noon. If you have declared a major, you may be able to register for some of your courses before November 15. Please carefully read through the information below.
Prepare for this meeting by completing the following steps:
- Review the class schedule and note any major courses that may conflict with practice. Talk over potential conflicts with your coach ahead of time. We will only sign off on a registration plan with practice conflicts if you have already resolved them with your coach.
- Log on to CAESAR to check for any holds other than the hold placed by Academic Services. Holds can delay the registration process, so resolve them as soon as possible.
- Locate any advising documents that were given to you by your school/major advisor. You must bring these with you to your appointment with your academic advisor in athletics.
- Depending on your year in school, you may need to complete additional preregistration steps. Learn about these steps and find your registration date.
Schedule an appointment:
- Call Brittany at 847-491-7890 or call your advisor directly.
- Please do not e-mail.
Complete a CRAF in our offices:
- In your advising appointment, you must complete a CRAF. You advisor will approve it in your meeting, and then Kristin will review your CRAF before registration.
- If you do not meet with your academic advisor in athletics, a hold will be placed on your account, and you will not be allowed to register.
Additional questions about registration?
Contact your advisor.