Registration Information for Current Freshmen
Important dates for Winter Quarter 2014 registration:
- November 4: The class schedule will be available online.
- November 12, 13, 14: Please try to schedule advising appointments with your school advisor before these days. After you have scheduled that appointment, then schedule an appointment with your athletics advisor. Come prepared with some ideas for classes
- November 15: Pre-registration begins and runs according to the schedule posted on the Registrar's home page.
Declared majors in McCormick and Medill:
- You are required to meet with your school advisor to discuss your classes. If you fail to meet with your advisor, your registration will be cancelled.
- This meeting can take place before or after you meet with your Academic Services advisor.
- REMINDER: Your athletics advisors are not permitted to do specific major course advising for these two schools. YouMUST meet with your school advisor.
Declared majors in WCAS, School of Communication, and SESP:
- You are strongly encouraged to meet with your WCAS advisor for information on major and minor courses and pre-registration.
- WCAS, School of Communication, Medill, and SESP students with declared majors or minors can pre-register for a maximum of two courses.