Drop-In Peer Tutoring
Peer tutoring is a great way to get support with a specific question or issue, or just talk through course materials with others. No registration is required; just come on by.
Evening Drop-In Peer Tutoring
Come by and get help with math, physics, and chemistry courses.
- Sunday through Wednesday 8–10 pm: Tech HG04
- Sunday and Wednesday 8–10 pm: Shepard B05
Support is available for:
- Math 212, 213, 214, 220, 224, 230, 234, 240, 250, 290
- Chem 110, 131, 132, 151, 152, 171, 172
- Physics 130 (1–3), 135 (1–3)
Sunday Afternoon Drop-In Peer Tutoring+
The Sunday afternoon sessions offer tutoring plus group study and snacks, for a wide array of courses. They are a friendly, collaborative environment where you can come to get help or just to study, alone or with others. No registration necessary.
- Sundays 3–5pm in Shepard B25
- Snacks provided!
Support is available for the following courses:
- Biology 215, 217, 219, 308
- Chemistry 110, 131, 132 (General Chemistry)
- Chemistry 151, 152 (Accelerated General Chemistry)
- Chemistry 210-1, -2, -3 (Organic Chemistry)
- Econ 201, 202, 310-1 (310-1 in winter only)
- Engineering Analysis 1 & 2
- Math 212, 213, 214, 220, 224, 230
- Physics 130-1, -2, –3, 135-1, -2, –3
- Stat 202, 210
What is the best way to approach a drop-in session?
Read our top-10 list for making the most of drop-in peer tutoring.
Questions about drop-in peer tutoring?
Send us an email for more information.
Policy on tutor matching: We offer a wide range of opportunities, in a variety of settings, for course support. To maintain our quality standards and ensure access for all students, we do not offer a tutor-matching service or provide lists of tutors available for hire. Read our full policy on tutor matching.